The Autoship Matrix to Platinum President - Five Steps

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1

Hey Team!

I have created this site for our Team to refer to with up to date information, events, news, scheduled showcases, conference calls, etc. This is for us to grown, learn, and earn as a TEAM!

Yes we are starting a new month and everyone should be FIRED UP!
You want to start the month off with a clear head and Goals already written down. What is your WHY and what are you expecting from Ardyss? Make sure that once you determine what that is...then lets put the actions into place that's in line with your GOALS.

You will find that I have included Stormy's Way Training Manual that I encourage you to print and review.

Effective Showcases - Listen to it OVER and OVER and OVER again! It is the best I have heard.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Memphis Team, as u knw I'm at school now, but now that Im settled in and have my work schedule I am ready to work and spread the health/wealth information arydss has to offer. I have took action to have my 1st showcase. Mrs.Latoya thanks for being so motivational, I'm going to miss the mtgs u lead but this will keep me more in touch. Thanks for being u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Myya! You are so very welcome! I know you are at school but you have taken a "Big Girl" step in securing your future early on! I will miss you too but I am always here for you and look forward to seeing you soon.
    Study hard, stay positive, and share Ardyss with everyone you know at UT MARTIN!

    ReplyDelete